|Previous College:||Morgan State|
- Redshirted due to injury
- 2015 Big South Singles Flight No. 4 Champion
- 2015 Big South All-Conference Doubles selection
- Cooper went 12-6 overall in singles play in her junior season with the Buccaneers
- Went 11-4 in singles action in dual match play
- Went 6-2 in Big South Conference singles play
- Went 1-1 on court no. 3, 5-1 on court no. 4 and 5-2 on court no. 5
- Cooper teamed up with Angelica Sidorenko to go 15-8 overall in doubles play on the season
- Went 15-5 in dual match doubles play on court no. 1
- Posted a 7-1 doubles record in Big South action
2014 (So.): Went 9-5 in singles action in her junior season with the Buccaneers, playing primarily at the No. 5 position…Went 6-3 in Big South singles play on the season…In doubles action teamed up with Alia Nour on court no. 2, going 6-4 overall on the year…The duo went 2-3 in Big South doubles play…Wont eight of her singles matches in straight sets…Had two 6-0, 6-0 wins on the year (Feb. 28 at Columbia (S.C.), Mar. 26 vs. UNC Asheville).
Morgan State: Was named to the All-MEAC First Team and finished the season 12-4 at the #1 Doubles position. She placed second overall at the National Tennis Center Invitational, sixth at the ITA Mid-Atlantic Summer Circuit and sixth in the Georgetown Classic. She also received MEAC Rookie of the Wek honors on Jan. 30, 2012.
High School: Was the 2011 SCISA AAA State Champion in both singles and doubles in leading Porter-Gaud to the overall team championship. She was a quarterfinalist at the ITA double at UNC Chapel Hill, G18D-USTA regional tournament and G18d-Roelton. She also was a finalist at the G18D-Iris Jr. Championship Palmetto Pro Open and the Wild Card Winner at the USTA Regional Tournament in Sumter, S.C. In addition to tennis, Cooper also lined up on the Porter-Gaud basketball and track teams.
Personal: She is the daughter of Quinetta (Lisa) Cooper. She plans to major in Criminal Justice.