|High School:||Heritage Academy|
- Part of a CSU team that set the program's single-season scoring average record for the third consecutive year
- Ranked third on the team with a 76.63 scoring average, improving by 1.5 strokes from sophomore year
- Recorded top-ten finishes at the CSU Fall Invitational (T-7th (9/12-13)) and the Web.com Intercollegiate (T-6th (4/3))
- Led the club in fairways hit and average putts
- Was second on the team with nearly 11 pars per round
- Finished in the Top 10, taking eighth (80-72-75, +11) at the Samford Intercollegiate in the spring
- Carded a 72 (E) in the second round at Samford Inter. For her low round of the season
- Played 15 rounds on the season with a 79.1 scoring average
- Played in 18 rounds as a freshman with a 78.2 average
- Best finish came at Mimosa Hills, where she tied for 7th (77-74) and CSU tied for 3rd (12 teams)
- Was named Big South Freshman of the Week after her Top 10 finish at Mimosa Hills
- Made a hole-in-one on the ninth hole at Oak Point during her final round 73 (+1) at the Edwin Watts/Kiawah Island Spring Classic in March
High School: Ohara comes to Charleston Southern by way of Tokyo, Japan and Heritage Academy where she played under Coach Dick Wedzik. Prior to Heritage Academy, Ohara played at Nihon University High School in Tokyo where she took first in the Summer Golf Junior Championship JJGA Japan, and tied for eighth at the JGA Kanto High School golf tournament.
Personal: Ohara is the daughter of Steve Pang and Yasuko Ohara and plans to study Kinesiology at CSU.