Buc Club Members at the Coaches level and above are invited to join the Board of Directors with a four-year commitment.
As the Athletic Department’s elite fundraising cadre, the Board of Directors receives exclusive benefits, early notifications, and advanced insight into the department’s news, events, and major projects. The board exists as a channel for involvement and networking with distinguished supporters who are interested in furthering the University’s mission and providing assistance in the areas of planning, promotion, and resource development for CSU Athletics.
In addition to Buc Club benefits BODs also receive:
- Quarterly networking breakfasts
- Twice yearly Board of Directors meetings
- Twice yearly Board of Visitors meetings
- Invitation to the biannual Hall of Fame Banquet
- Invitation to the annual Spring Athletic Awards Banquet
- Invitation to the President’s Club Dinner
To join the Board of Directors, CLICK HERE